Have you listened yet to our interview with Enneagram coach Steve Van Kleeck? Before the holidays, we interviewed Steve about his practice called The Mindful Enneagram. In the episode, we discuss the spiritual approach to the Enneagram, as well as the various spiritual and personal development uses that the personality theory can be used for.
Interested in the approach that Steve uses? Check out his website here.
As well, here is a list of the resources Steve mentions in the interview:
- But Is It Real? A Review of Research on the Enneagram by Anna Sutton
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- The Road Back to You (Study Guide)
- The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships by Suzanne Stabile
- The Sacred Enneagram: Finding Your Unique Path to Spiritual Growth by Christopher L. Heuertz
- The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by Richard Rohr
- Personality Types by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson